Thank you so much for visiting my blog, and for clicking up here to find out more about me.
I mostly write about health and wellbeing, and lots of lifestyle-y things, from the standpoint of someone trying to work out how to be a grown up. I cover topics like mental health, flexitarian food, gym workouts, and feminism.
I think this is a good point to actually tell you a bit about myself. The first thing is that I love lists. So, here is a list of all the really important things about me:
- I’m basically like that chick from Mean Girls who’s like “I just have a lot of feelings” – my mind is on, constantly.
- There are very few people I’ve met who can match my level of profound-ness.
- I am a recovering people pleaser. Everyone tells me I am too nice.
- I endure an endless struggle for good posture
- I don’t know how to make paper airplanes, or click my fingers. And I don’t know what to do with my arms when I run, which is never.
- My special talents include: taking an already fairly unhealthy meal and making it infinitely more fattening by adding cheese. Like, for real, I put cheese on soup. I can also make a completely sincere statement sound sarcastic and scathing. And I could probably have a conversation made up of only song lyrics. All useful skills which have served me well thus far.
- I have a slight aversion to the phrase ‘teamed with’, when used to describe something worn with something else. Like I am wearing these jeans teamed with this jumper. Using that phrase makes it high-fashion, you see.
- I swear an awful lot. Tried to stop. Can’t.
- I come from quite a rural area where we often confuse and amuse others with our version of English. I tend to write how I speak, so please do ask if you need translation of my colloquialisms.
- Also, I’m a female human. And mid-twenties (MID- twenties wtf?!), and I look something like that picture on the right.
I’m always after a good chat so enjoy the blog, look around, and please don’t leave me talking to myself – let me know what you think!
All content and images are my own unless otherwise stated. My content and images may not be used by any third party unless permitted by myself.
Please note that some blog content may contain affiliate links. If it bothers you that I may earn a small commission on product sales, with no additional cost to you, then please don’t purchase via these links.