I’ve said it before but, as much as I do love Christmas, I’m not one for getting into it until December. But, now that it’s here, I’m all fairy lights and gift-shopping.
I’m on a bit of a gift guide roll here on the blog. You might have seen my other two guides but, just in case you haven’t, I’ve linked them here:
21 gift ideas for the awesome feminist in your life (in collaboration with Laura Reflected)
Today’s gift guide is all about gifts you might consider for that person in your life who is into hygge, or self-care, or maybe you think they deserve a little break now and then, and want to buy a gift to help with that.
As I look at it now, I can just imagine snuggling up under the faux fur blanket (21), reading the little book of hygge (19), with the Christmas scented candles burning away (18), and sipping a cup of my green tea (13).
Christmas just says cosy to me, and that’s what these gift ideas are all about. Or maybe you fancy treating yourself to something to make these December nights a little more snuggly.
- Jamie’s comfort food – £7.99 from Amazon
- MOA green balm – £6 from Cult Beauty
- Scrapbook paper – £5 from Hobbycraft
- Sleep therapy lavendar bath salts – £12.50 from Holland & Barrett
- Mug & cosy sock set – £12.50 from Marks & Spencer
- Project life bohemian value kit – £15 from Hobbycraft
- Tiny self-care kit – £6 from Hope the Black Dog
- Sagaform tea infuser with holder – £10 from Twinings
- Indigo nights correspondence set – £20 from Paperchase
- Take it easy print – £4.60 from Sour Cactus (currently £3.60)
- Checked flannel pyjamas – £14 from F&F
- The satsuma of self-care coaster – £3.50 from Kate Abey Design
- Green tea lover gift set – £13 from Twinings
- Blom cards – £12.50 from BlomCards
- This Works sleep tight bauble – £13 from ASOS
- Happiness gift set – £10.50 from Lush (inc. avobath bomb & brightside bubble bar)
- Literary tea – £7.50 from Literary Tea Company (each blend reflects the nature of an author or poet)
- 3 Christmas scented soy candles – £19.99 from Fable Candles
- The little book of hygge – £5 from Amazon
- Faux fur hot water bottle – £10 from Sainsbury’s
- Faux fur throw – £32 from Sainsbury’s
- Salted caramel and nougat vegan chocolate box – £20.50 from the goodness project
- Vegan bath salts – £29.95 from Hopscotch London
- Grey bear hand warmers – £10 from Paperchase
- Buff aromatherapy massage oil – £12.50 from Buff natural body care
I hope you’ve found some lovely gift inspiration here, and I’d love to know if you have any ideas on a similar theme.