I’m loving reading everyone else’s Liebster Award posts, it’s such a good way to get to know other bloggers. I’m not sure about the ‘official’ rules and, tbh, there are so many different versions of the rules now anyway, so I’m just gonna answer the questions Sophie asked, nominate some people, and ask them some more questions. OK? Ok. Here we go…..
- Have you got any pets? If so what?
No! No pets anymore. If I did have any, I’d probably want something random and difficult to look after…
- If you could only wear one nail colour again, which would it be?
Hmm, difficult because I like to match it to my outfit and it has to be seasonal. I’m gonna go with just plain old red though because it’s classic and goes with most things.
- What’s your favourite cocktail?
I love anything fruity, so maybe like a pornstar martini or a bramble or something. Depends how silly I want to be!
- Link one of the best blog posts you’ve written (in your opinion, don’t look at stats)
10 things about relationships I wish my 16 year old self knew. Just because I like to talk about relationships and I think there are some important points in there about valuing yourself!
- If you could be anywhere else in the world now, where would you be?
Honestly, it isn’t that exciting but Tenerife. I went on holiday there earlier this year and it is the most chilled out I’ve ever felt on holiday. It was pretty much perfect.
- Who/what is your greatest inspiration?
Ooh personal question! I take inspiration from a lot of places. I find the women in my family very inspiring because I’ve seen them overcome some huge challenges. But I also feel most creative when I’m out in the countryside; that seems to be where I get a lot of ideas.
- Who is your favourite Disney character?
I think it might be Alice in Wonderland. I relate to her plight!
- What’s your favourite quote?
So so many, and it changes all the time. At the moment it is “growth is painful, change is painful, but nothing is as painful as staying stuck somewhere you don’t belong” – Mandy Hale
- What makes you the most happy?
Being around people I love, eating food I love, and reminiscing.
- What’s your favourite sweet/candy?
Good old fashioned Gummy Bears. Especially the green ones.
- Are you dressing up for Halloween? If so, what as?
I’m not – no parties for me this year!
The people I’d like to nominate are:
Obviously, you don’t HAVE to do it, but I’d love to read your answers if you choose to share!
The questions I’d like to ask you are:
- What would your perfect day look like?
- Why did you decide to start blogging?
- What’s your dream job?
- If you could only eat one thing for the rest of your life, what would it be?
- What’s your favourite film/book and why?
- What’s your favourite blog post (written by you) and why?
- What’s your favourite blog post (written by someone else) and why?
- What’s your favourite season and why?
- If you could have a super power what would it be?
- If you could go on holiday anywhere in the world, where would you go?
- What was the first music you bought yourself? (could be CD, tape, download depending on your age!)
Looking forward to reading your answers!